Buying into a franchise can be a daunting process which can take its toll both emotionally and financially. If you're thinking of entering into a franchise agreement, it's crucial that you seek the advice of a franchise attorney before you sign their documents. If you've already signed a franchise agreement and need to move on, a franchise lawyer can help you cut your losses. Corporate franchise attorneys will tell you the rules are set in stone, but this isn't always the case.
When called upon to assist clients, we help by performing the following services:
- Review & negotiation of the franchisor’s Franchise Disclosure Circular
- Review & negotiation of the proposed franchise agreement
- Review & negotiation of commercial leases and related documents
- Filing paperwork as necessary to form a new business venture
- General legal representation as your business counsel, including referrals to other qualified professionals for accounting, financing, and real estate services
We assist clients with the purchase of a franchise in the following Maryland Counties: Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore, Caroline, Carroll, Dorchester, Harford, Howard, Kent, Prince Georges, Queen Anne’s, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester.
Call Staiti & DiBlasio, LLP for assistance - (410) 787-1123